- Reverse pulse jet, high pressure cleaning system with a 99.9% cleaning efficiency.
- 990 Sq. Ft. filtration area.
- Rated at 5600 CFM @ 8” static pressure.
- Single compartment 10-gauge steel housing.
- (2) Top access hinged doors for easy access to filter media.
- Safety ladder from base to the collector roof. Ladder top will telescope down for travel.
- Service platform at the base of the ladder is integrated into the travel frame.
- Folding top handrails.
- (2) 14” dust inlets with angle iron mounts. (1) located on each side of the housing for ducting.
- High inlet compartment entry along with a full-length baffle plate greatly reduces the dust loading on the filter media, extending the filter life.
- Collection hopper with inspection door and pneumatic vibrator.
Drive / Pulse System:
- 15 H.P. TEFC direct drive fan rated at 5600 CFM (@ 8” H2O / Sea level / 70 F).
- Fan is mounted to the trailer frame with the flanged inlet tied directly to the collector housing.
- (20) 8.1/4” x 40” cartridges for a total of 990 square foot filtration area.
- (4) 1” solenoid valves mounted on a heavy-duty air manifold.
- Filter / Regulator with gauge.
- Minihelic gauge allows a visual reference of filter media condition.
- 90 – 100 PSI air supply is the responsibility of the customer.
7.1/2 H.P. Automatic Recycle System:
- Reclaimed material is automatically returned to the silo.
- 7.1/2 H.P. blower system with TEFC motor, coupling, inlet filter, relief valve and check valve.
- Collection pod with 3” connections.
- 6” rotary vane discharge for an even and consistent feed rate.
- 3” return line on the silo is the responsibility of the customer.
Automatic Rescue System:
- A rotary type bin level indicator is factory mounted and factory wired in the side wall of the collection hopper.
- This system utilizes proprietary PLC software to alert the operator of a collection hopper overfill issue from the bin level indicator and begin running the automatic recycle system in an accelerated mode to clear out the overfill.
- A panel mounted red light which is activated by the hopper bin indicator.
- A panel mounted yellow light indicates the system is running in “Auto Rescue Mode”
- The recycle system will automatically return to the regular recycle mode 30 minutes after the red light clears.
- Designed to automatically cycle the filter cleaning pulse.
- Self-contained NEMA 4 control panel for the motor starter and disconnect.
- Adjustable digital control for air pulse duration and cycle times.
- Prewired and tested prior to shipment.
- Electrical supply is the responsibility of the customer.
- Trailer frame is complete with structural supports for travel.
- (2) 7,000 lbs. axles complete with wheels, tires and fenders
- 2.15/16” ball type receiver hitch.
- (3) leveling jacks
- Hydraulic brake system.
- Tail lights
- Customer choice of two-part polyurethane paint in grey, white or tan.
- All required installation is the responsibility of the customer.
CPC-2040M - Mobile Central Dust Collector
Dust collectors ready mix concrete dust collection system Replacement concrete batch plant parts
Baghouse,Baghouse for Concrete Plant,Baghouse Dust CollectorCentral BaghouseConcrete Batch Plant Baghouse, Concrete Batch Plant Collector,Dust Collector Industrial Baghouse IndustrialDust Filter,Industrial Dust Collector,Pulse Jet Baghouse,Pulse Jet Dust Collector,Pulse Just Central Dust Collector,Pulse Jet Dust Collector for Concrete Plant